Math & Engineering is celebrating its 50th Anniversary
50th Anniversary of the Math and Engineering Program, celebrated in style!
See images here...
News & Events
Talks & Seminars
- March 2, 2018 - Laura De Marco, Northwestern University - Complex dynamics and arithmetic equidistribution
- February 16, 2018 - Catherine Pfaff, UC-Santa Barbara - A Nielsen-Thurston Inspired Story of Iterating Free Group Automorphisms and Efficiently Deforming Graphs
- February 14, 2018 - Qiang Zeng, Northwestern University - Replica Symmetry Breaking for Mean Field Spin Glass Models
- February 12, 2018 - Brad Rodgers, University of Michigan - Some Applications of Random Matrix Theory to Analytic Number Theory
- February 9, 2018 - Daniel Le, University of Toronto - The geometry of Galois representations
- February 2, 2018 - Jory Griffin, Queen's University - The Lorentz Gas – Macroscopic Transport from Microscopic Dynamics