Math & Engineering is celebrating its 50th Anniversary
50th Anniversary of the Math and Engineering Program, celebrated in style!
See images here...
News & Events
Talks & Seminars
- January 26, 2018 - Milian Derpich, USM, Valparaiso Chile - The Differential Entropy Gain Created by Linear Time-Invariant Systems
- January 19, 2018 - Svetlana Jitomirskaya, UC Irvine - Lyapunov exponents, small denominators, arithmetic spectral transitions, and universal hierarchical structure of quasiperiodic eigenfunctions
- January 12, 2018 - Yifan Cui - Tree-based Survival Models and Precision Medicine
- January 10, 2018 - Zhenhua Lin, Special Colloquium - Intrinsic Riemannian Functional Data Analysis
- December 1, 2017 - Bob Ross Barmish, University of Wisconsin-Madison - When the expected value is not expected
- November 29, 2017 - Jason Klusowski, Yale University - Counting motifs and connected components of large graphs via subgraph sampling