Math & Engineering is celebrating its 50th Anniversary
50th Anniversary of the Math and Engineering Program, celebrated in style!
See images here...
News & Events
Talks & Seminars
- December 1, 2017 - Bob Ross Barmish, University of Wisconsin-Madison - When the expected value is not expected
- November 29, 2017 - Jason Klusowski, Yale University - Counting motifs and connected components of large graphs via subgraph sampling
- November 24, 2017 - Jeffery Rosenthal, University of Toronto - Adaptive MCMC for Everyone
- November 22, 2017 - Jenny Wilson, Stanford University - Stability in ordered configuration spaces
- November 20, 2017 - Alex Wright, Stanford University - Dynamics, geometry, and the moduli space of Riemann surfaces
- November 17, 2017 - Mokshay Madiman, University of Deleware - The Convexifying Effect of Minkowski Summation
- November 10, 2017 - Hector Pasten, Harvard University - In Quest of Arithmetic Derivatives