- Research Interests
I am interested in algebraic combinatorics and representation theory. More specifically, I have been very interested in Coxeter groups, Hecke algebras, asymptotic Hecke algebras, and various diagram algebras.
Classification of Coxeter groups with finitely many elements of a-value 2, with Richard Green, in preparation. (draft; slides of a related talk.)
- On the subregular J-ring of Coxeter systems, submitted.
- Sandpiles and dominos, with Laura Florescu, Daniela Morar, David Perkinson, and Nick Salter, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 22 (1), 2015.
- A note on the critical group of a line graph, with David Perkinson and Nick Salter, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 18 (1), 2011.
I co-organize the Geometry and Representation Theory Seminar at Queen's University. I also regularly attend our departmental Colloquium and the Curves Seminar. Weekly updates of all seminars and at our department can be found here.
- Upcoming Conferences
- April 21-22, 2018: AMS Spring Eastern Sectional Meeting, Special session on combinatorial representation theory. Northeastern University, Boston, MA.
- June 1-4, 2018: Representation theory of algebras and related topics. University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB.
- July 3-7, 2018: Ottawa-Lyon-Sao Paulo Workshop on Representation Theory. Carleton University, Ottawa, ON.
- July 13-27, 2018: Summer School and Workshop on Lie Theory and Representation Theory V. East China Normal University, Shanghai, China.