Nonlinear Control for Mechanical Systems
- Kinematic controllability and decoupled trajectory planning for
underactuated mechanical systems, Francesco Bullo and Kevin Lynch.
- Optimal control for a simplified hovercraft model, Andrew
- Sharp first-order controllability conditions for affine connection
control systems, Ron M. Hirschorn and Andrew D. Lewis.
- On mechanical control systems with nonholonomic constraints and
symmetries, Francesco Bullo and Milos Zefran.
- Further structure in the symmetric and discrete rigid body
equations, Peter E. Crouch, Anthony M. Bloch, Jerrold E. Marsden, and
Tudor S. Ratiu.
- Nonholonomic systems with impact, Patrick Hagerty and Anthony
- The structure of matching control laws, David Auckly and Lev
- Synthetic potentials in the control of mechanical systems,
P. S. Krishnaprasad and Fumin Zhang.
- Stabilization of mechanical systems with structure-modifying
feedback, Naomi E. Leonard and Craig Woolsey.
- Matching and stabilization of nonholononmic systems, Dmitry
V. Zenkov, Anthony M. Bloch, Naomi E. Leonard, and Jerrold E. Marsden.
Andrew D. Lewis (andrew at mast.queensu.ca)