- Research Interests
I am interested in algebraic combinatorics and representation theory. More specifically, I have been very interested in Coxeter groups, Hecke algebras, various diagram algebras, and representations of quivers. Please see here for a recent research statment of mine.
Classification of Coxeter groups with finitely many elements of a-value 2, with Richard Green, submitted. [arXiv] [slides]
- On the subregular J-rings of Coxeter systems, to appear in Algebras and Representation Theory. [journal] [arXiv]
- Sandpiles and dominos, with Laura Florescu, Daniela Morar, David Perkinson, and Nick Salter, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 22 (1), 2015. [journal] [arXiv]
- A note on the critical group of a line graph, with David Perkinson and Nick Salter, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 18 (1), 2011. [journal] [arXiv]
- Broken lines and the topological order of the alternating quiver of type A, with Ba Nguyen, David Wehlau and Imed Zaguia.
- On quivers and representations of the subregular J-rings of Coxeter systems, with Ivan Dimitrov, Charles Paquette and David Wehlau.
I co-organize the Geometry and Representation Theory Seminar at Queen's University. I also regularly attend our department colloquium and the Curves Seminar. Weekly updates of all seminars at our department can be found here.
- Recent and Upcoming Travel