Past Research Events
Here is a list of events connected with my research that I helped organise
over the years. Some of these have webpages, some do not. The order is
- Fourth Biannual Meeting on Meeting on Systems and Control
Theory held at Queen's in May 2010 (with Abdol-Reza Mansouri and Serdar
- Course on Pontryagin's Maximum Principle, Universitat
Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain, May 9-16, 2006.
- CRM Trimester on Control Geometry and Engineering held at Centre
de Recerca Matemàtica, Barcelona, Spain from January-March 2005.
- Workshop on Geometric Control of Mechanical Systems held at
43rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (with Francesco Bullo).
- Meeting on Nonlinear Control Theory and its Applications held
at Queen's in May 2004.
- Minisymposium Nonlinear Control for Mechanical Systems for
SIAM Conference on Control and its Applications in July 2001 (with Francesco
- Invited session Differential Geometric Control Theory for Mechanical
Systems for 39th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (with Francesco
Andrew D. Lewis (andrew at mast.queensu.ca)