The deadline to apply to the workshop has passed. Late applications will only be considered if we have cancellations. We will not be able to consider late applications for travel funding.
The link below leads to the Fields application form. We invite researchers in mathematical ecology of structured populations, especially Ph.D. students and postdoctoral fellows, to apply to attend this workshop. The application includes an option to apply for travel funding.
Application deadline: April 15, 2019
Supervisor letter deadline (required if applying for funding): April 30, 2019
Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2019
- The workshop will start in the morning of June 27 and end in the evening of June 28.
- A maximum of 50 participants will be accepted and there will be lots of time for discussion.
- There will be a reception dinner and poster session in the evening of June 27.
- There will be a hike and dinner at the Queen's University Biological Station on June 28.
- There is no registration fee or fee to attend any of the social events.
- Meals will be served at the workshop.